The Department for Research Support and Technology Transfer (AVRE) is composed of 11 people who put their expertise at the service of researchers and companies. From the calls for tender to the technology transfers, including the building of the project and the protection of research results, the technology transfer team of Mons can draw from its various and complementary skills.
AVRE INFO - Notice for BA2 and BA3 students of the Engineering Faculty : newcomer jobs to get involved in research (registration by 3/15/2010)(registration by 3/15/2010)
Two years ago the Research Commission of the Faculty of Engineering decided to allot grants for introduction jobs to research available for selected students of BA2 and BA3:
Please find the list of student jobs in the file to download (link below). In any case, if a student is interested in a research cluster and wishes to hand in a subject, he/she can directly contact the person in charge of the cluster.
List of student jobs 2010
How to apply (before the 3/15/2010)
Materials cluster:Marc Poorteman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Media technologies cluster:Stephan Dupont (email@example.com)
Risks cluster:Lahcen El Hiki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BioSys cluster:Alexandru Stancu (email@example.com)
Energy cluster:Enrico Tam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For any further question, feel free to contact AVRE (email@example.com).
AVRE INFO - New provisions from FNRS
1. For the mandates of Research fellow, postdoctoral researcher, of Research associate, M.I.S. - Mobilité Ulysse, Clinician-Researcher Doctoral candidate:
Application forms will be available in electronic version as from January 11th, 2010 on the website http://www.fnrs.be/ . Please be reminded that a new electronic management platform for project calls (application SEMAPHORE) has been installed this year. The eligibility conditions, selection procedure, as well as assessment tests were also modified this year.
* March 12th, 2010
* Paper applications only will be processed
2. For mandate applications and Télévie projects, the deadline is on March 15th.
3. Applications for FRFC, FRSM, IISN, research credits, young investigator research grants (Mandats d' Impulsion Scientifique), temporary postdoctoral researcher, specialist researcher-clinician must be submitted up until June 15th, 2010.
4. To submit requests for large equipment (threshold to be defined) and infrastructures, the deadline is September 15th, 2010.
You will find a comprehensive calendar featuring deadlines for requesting grants, mandates and associated funds, as well as the new eligibility requirements, selection procedures and assessment tests, on the F.R.S.- FNRS website, or in the guide attached (also available from http://www2.frs-fnrs.be/uploaddocs/docs/SOUTENIR/FRS-FNRS_guide_resume.pdf ).
Download the PDF document here