• Research and Teaching Associate • PhD in Psychology• Phone number : 02/+32(0)65/37.37.62• firstname.lastname@example.org
• Neuropsychological deterioration in Alzheimer's disease and other neurodegenerative diseases• Semantic retrogenesis (evolution vs.involution of semantic memory)• Learning disabilities in children• Highly gifted children neuropsychological profile
Dissertations (co-supervisor of PhD projects)
• Kendra Kendana Arachgige (Ongoing),Impact of iconic gestures on verbal comprehension in Alzheimer’s disease and link to inhibition and working memory difficulties : electrophysiological data and attempt of modelization. UMons doctoral award.
Teaching assistant for practical exercises :
• Introduction to psychodiagnosis• Psychodiagnosis• Analysis of clinical practice• Neuropsycholinguistic of dementia• Clinical neuropsychology : Diagnosis• Clinical neuropsychology : Rehabilitation• Neuropsychological pathologies
Teaching assistant for theory lessons :
• Learning disabilities• Child neuropsychology
Supervision of neuropsychological traineeships and master’s thesis.